Friday, January 11, 2008

Still sick

I took poor little Emmie to the doctor last Wednesday and she had an ear infection. We got an antibiotic and ear drops for pain, although she has yet to tell me it hurts! She seemed to be getting better, but in the past few days she's seemed worse again. I decided to take her to the doctor again. I was telling Zac last night that I feel like the crazy mom who's always at the doctor, except that I am usually right. And again, I was right, the ear infection isn't gone so we're on to another round of antibiotics and hopefully she'll be feeling better again soon. Luckily, she's a great sick baby, the only time she acts like it hurts is when she lays down. We're praying this medicine will work and she'll be back to herself soon!

I am editing the post to add that on 1/2/08 Em weighed exactly 15 pounds and this morning at the doctor she was 15 pounds 8 ounces! Yeah, she's gaining weight again and while sick, what a great day!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I really enjoy your blog too. It's fun to watch your kiddos learn to love each other! They are super cute! Hope to see you in SA soon!