Playing at home
My parents were here this weekend visiting and enjoying and extra day off for MLK! It was a great weekend of playing around the house. Emerson is not crawling but loves standing! She would probably be crawling if she would spend any time on her stomach but she hates it too much. She has a cool toy, the fisher price super star stage, or something like that and she loves to sit or stand at it. Micah also loves it and I'm constantly telling him not to push Em out of the way. I love the toy though because they actually play together at it. Here are a couple of pictures in of the kids playing today. My mom & sister picked up this cute rabbit hat for Emmie at a big sale last week and I think she looks so cute in it!

And last...one cute picture with G.G. --->





No comments:
Post a Comment