Sick of sick
I am so sick of my kids getting sick, don't get me wrong I love my kids but Micah is sick again. He woke up on Sunday with a stuffy nose, it started running that day and added a cough later that night. By Monday he had a full on cough and cold and then in the night last night I could hear him wheezing! Oh joy, what fun I have! The doctor prescribed an antibiotic and a steriod to help clear his lungs. I think the most annoying part is that Micah doesn't usually take naps and even now that he's sick still no sleeping even though he needs a nap. He does sleep 13 hours at night so I really shouldn't complain, but he could use the downtime during the day.
We're praying that the medicine will work quickly and that he'll start feeling better soon and that Emerson won't get whatever Micah has.
Emerson got her second tooth on Friday, now she has both bottom front teeth.
I'm done complaining, please give us your good thoughts and prayers this week as we need them!





1 comment:
I'm sick of sick as well! Our whole clan is sick........yuck!
Post a Comment