Sunday, May 20, 2007

Almost 38 weeks

I realized I forgot to update the website after my 37 week appointment on Tuesday. I'm progressing even if it's slowly! I was dilated to 1 cm, so a little progress but not much. I'll be 38 weeks on Monday, which is when Micah was born so I'm hoping this little girl will make her appearance next week for my own sanity and comfort. I go to the doctor again on Tuesday so we'll see what he thinks and will keep everyone posted. I'm just about ready to be done with being pregnant! I want to be able to get up off the floor easily, breathe without pain and pick up Micah and give him a hug! Most of all Zac & I both just really want to meet our little girl.

I'll try to remember to update on Tuesday. Keep checking back for updates, I'll definitely update when we head to the hospital!

No comments: