36 week update
I just wanted to give everyone an update. I went to the doctor today for my 36 week appointment. My parents were here for the weekend so Zac & I got to go the appointment without Micah! We got to have what will probably be our last ultrasound. She is definitely a she, so at least we don't have to repaint the room at the last minute! We got a great look at her little face and head and she appears to have a much rounder head than Micah. I'm thinking maybe she'll show a little more of her Morton genes in her appearance than Micah does. They estimated her weight to be 5 lbs 14 oz which a great relief to me since Micah was 7 lbs 2 oz at this gestational age. The doctor examined me and put at less than a 5% chance of delivering in the next week. I go back again next Tuesday and we'll see if anything is happening. We would love for her to come early but only if she's ready! She is moving around and kicking like crazy. She keeps me up at night kicking around in there! We'll try to keep everyone updated if anything happens. The official due date is June 4th, 4 weeks from today so we're not expecting anything yet, but they always check everything out!





No comments:
Post a Comment