39 weeks 3 days
Well this morning started off differently than I expected. I woke up a few times in the night with spots in my vision and dizziness. I called the doctor's office this morning just to see if this was at all normal and they wanted to check my blood pressure and just monitor the baby. I headed to labor & delivery to get checked and luckily the baby was doing just fine and my blood pressure was normal. The doctor did an exam to check and see if I had progressed any since my appointment on Tuesday and I haven't. Since everything checked out fine with Emmie and me the doctor decided to consider the dizziness & vision spots "normal" and to send me home. He said to come to my appointment on Monday prepared to schedule an induction if she's not here yet. He also said the hospital is so small that I can have her any day I want so unless something happens before next week, we should have a baby by Tuesday. I really want to give her a little longer to come on her own but I'm pretty sure by early next week I'll want to be done!
That's all the update for now, we'll update again if anything happens!





No comments:
Post a Comment