Our bigger girl
I took Emmie to the doctor today because she's had way too many dirty diapers in the past few days (read more than 4 a day). I needed more prescription medicine for it and I'd never gotten any diaper ointment medicine here in SA. She's fine and almost back to normal but I wanted to make sure nothing was causing it since it's been the last 3 days and she's been even more whiny than normal.
I was so excited when they put her on the scale, she weighed 21 pounds!! this is amazing since she only weighed 18 pounds 2 1/2 months ago at her 1 year check up. I don't know how long she is since they only measure at checkups but others have said she looks taller so maybe she's a had a growth spurt. I knew it had to happen at some point since she eats non-stop.
That's all, this whole post was about how my baby finally weighs enough to face forward if I would let her. We went to the park after our appointment and played in the sand. Emmie also loves swinging next to Micah. She does a great job on the big swing she holds on and stays on.





No comments:
Post a Comment