Fun family Easter
We've had yet another crazy, sick week. I took Emmie to the doctor last Wednesday because I thought she was sick, ends up she had an ear infection in her left ear. We got our antibiotics and went on our way. Micah started coughing late that night and by Friday morning I knew it was bronchitis again! I also thought Em seemed to be getting worse not better. I took Micah to the doctor and they went ahead and did Em's 9 month visit. Micah did in fact have bronchitis so we left there with a diagnosis of allergy induced asthma. We got prescriptions this time for preventative medicines, things that will hopefully treat the allergies and bronchial tubes and help his lungs stay stronger so they won't be so likely to get sick again. They weighed Emmie for her visit and she is now 17 pounds and 27.25 inches long. She's finally putting on weight and eats like crazy. When they checked her ears, her one ear infection had moved to a double, while she was on an antibiotic! By the time we left the office, both kids had been given an antibiotic shot and 3 prescriptions for Micah.
Yes, she's only wearing a shirt!
One more cute picture...her cool weather clothes it's probably the last time she'll get to wear them this season.
We had a rather unusual Easter evening, we took Micah bowling for the first time! I don't think he knew what to expect, but he had a blast. He used the bumpers on the lane and a ramp to put the ball on. He carried the ball to the ramp and then pushed it down towards the pins. I think he was most excited about carrying the ball to the ramp and wasn't too excited about the actual pins falling. I think it's lost on him since he doesn't comprehend the whole scoring part. Emerson sat in the stroller most of the time, we played 2 games which took an hour. Emmie sat like a great girl until the middle of the 2nd game. She loved clapping when we celebrated.
Here are the pictures of him bowling:
Carrying the ball
We were pretty impressed...it's a 7 pound ball
The big push....Zac told him to blow on it the first time and he did it every time!
Watching it go!
Yeah...he knocked down a few and actually got a strike a couple of times.
He had to use the fan to dry his hands...they get really sweaty when your game is hot!
Here they are watching it go, he actually only left 1 pin.
Here's a video of the bowling fun:
We had 3 showings on our house last Thursday and Friday and we got an email from our realtor about an incoming offer. I think it's with a closing date that's farther out than we'd like, but we're hopeful about the offer and maybe we can work something out. I am excited, thinking the market here is picking up so maybe we'll have more showings this next week and weekend. We are ready to be moved and I'm ready to not have to keep my house so clean and ready to be out the door with a spotless house at a moment's notice! Keep us in our prayers...we're ready to move!





No comments:
Post a Comment