Picture overload
Here is what I call picture overload...the family at a wedding on Lake Conroe it was very windy but we managed to get a decent picture.
My dad "entertaining" Emmie during the reception. 
Emmie's first pair of jeans! I'll have to get a shot of her backside since there's a flower on her pocket.
My sister took pictures of the kids while she was visiting...here are a few of my favorites.

Who can resist this smiley face and cute little feet.

Emmie started solid foods to help her gain weight and she is loving the food. She reminds me of a baby bird, she loves the food and can even drink from a sippy cup although she'll only drink water, no formula. Micah is always begging to feed Emmie but at least he's great at entertaining her while I get everything ready and clean up afterwards.

Micah loves to climb up and talk to her. He usually copies what I have said before, things like "was that a good meal?" "it's okay pretty girl" "did you have a good nap" All different things that I say in the course of the day he just doesn't always use them in context.
Micah finally got dirty while fingering painting. He loved it! Here are the kids pretending to take a nap...Micah always insists I cover them both with his blanket.

Micah got big boy jammies this winter! He said that he was wearing pajama pants just like Mommy! It made me laugh because they actually look like Zac's but I wear jammie pants much more often than Zac.
We went to the pumpkin patch this past weekend and they had so many things for Micah to do. He loved riding the giant tricycle and the corn train was his absolute favorite! In case you're wondering, we did take Emmie she just didn't do any of the activities yet!

Last picture...Emmie wearing her first fall outfit, notice the pink shoes!






1 comment:
So do yall have a house in SA yet?? Our house is on the market too and it sucks right now!! :) Love the pics...
Post a Comment