Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Finally updating

After a crazy last month I'm finally updating our blog so bear with me as I add pictures and stories over time. Our month of September started with Micah getting bronchitis and Emmie catching RSV. Micah was better after a round of antibiotics but Emmie was much slower to bounce back. I had no idea how dangerous RSV can be for babies as young as she was (3 months). Once she tested positive for RSV we started steroids to help her lungs clear and to keep them from permanent damage. She also started Nebulizer treatments which helped her breathing a ton! I can say we are finally cured and hopefully won't have to deal with that awful sickness again anytime soon.

Micah started a preschool at a local church in September but isn't too crazy about it yet. We keep taking him but he really doesn't like it so I'm trying to decide what to do...since we're moving soon I hate to keep torturing him if he really doesn't like it. I just keep hoping he'll change his mind and love it. I think he likes the school, just hates the part when Emmie & I leave him.

Zac's parents also visited at the beginning of September and everyone had a great time visiting and relaxing over the holiday weekend. Zac's dad was able to get Emmie to laugh for the first time! It was so cute to hear and nice to see her love her Da so much.

We had to get Micah a bigger car seat since he's so tall. We probably could have waited until the spring but they were having sale so we went ahead and I thought he looks so big sitting in it! We also went home to Dallas for my 10 year reunion...it was so fun to see people I hadn't kept up with as I should have. My family was great and kept our kids so Zac & I could enjoy 2 whole nights without kids.

Here is an overload of pictures for the whole month!


No comments: