Saturday, July 09, 2011

Feeling Guilty


I am feeling guilty. I've been looking through my friend Kristin's blog and realized it's been 2 years since I've updated mine. I am making a decision that I should post a new blog at least once a week. I love the years of our lives that this blog tracked and am sad it now has a 2 year gap.
So here a few pictures we took on our trip to Chicago a few weeks ago. As fun things happen I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them.

Fun on the Willis tower, Sky Deck




1 comment:

The Vandy's said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know, i mainly blog for myself...cuz i print the books each year as a memory book. its freakin awesome...super thick paper and fantastic print quality....so that keeps me writing all the stories and funny stuff down...cuz i can print it and keep it forever!!! :):) its called blog2print.com ...