Another post so soon?
I know everyone will be shocked to have another post so soon but prepare for pictures! I took the kids to Micah's swim class this morning and then off to an indoor play area to burn off some energy. I went armed to both with my "big"camera, determined to shoot on manual mode and learn about the camera and how to work it better! First here is the first critter that Micah has brought into my house. He & Emmie were playing outside yesterday and they ran in the house to show me their "roly poly". The bug was released alive, I think, after a few drops on the tile.
Micah is doing great at swim class! He's working on his skills, especially his back float and what they call "streamlines". They are the beginnings of him learning to do swim strokes. Here are a few pictures of him in the pool! The first picture is the back float, next he's on the left waiting to do a streamline into the water and through the hoop.
Here he's in the water with his coach working on his streamlines back towards the wall.
Now onto the fun...here's Micah driving the trains. It's a cute little train set that requires the kids to turn the wheels with their hands to make it go. Micah was tired from swim class but managed to go around a few times before finding a new interest.
This place is very cool, it has a ton of climbing things. The kids loved the pirate ship one today, here is picture of the kids walking up the plank and of Em sliding down a long slide. She loves slides and is crazy adventurous!
Here are the kids under the pirate ship. They were pretty much in the dark but loved running around this pole and chasing each other. And, here is Miss Em looking at me, I just thought it was cute!
Here are the kids swinging and sliding together!
That's all the pictures I have time for but if I find cute ones I missed, I'll post them too. It's late, almost midnight, so I'm not proof-reading this, I'm just praying there are not any major spelling mishaps!





2 comments:
The pictures are all great, but you know me and my love for little kid hands. :) My favorite guy, his cute little boy hands, and his roly-poly...too cute!
Hey! Where is that place? It looks really cool...I'd love to meet you there sometime!
Post a Comment