Saturday, December 08, 2007

Baby legs


More baby legs
Originally uploaded by zac.morton

I have been wanting something called Baby Legs for Emmie and I finally ordered a pair with Christmas presents and I LOVE THEM!! The first pair she got is the Neapolitan and they're adorable. Here she is modeling them this morning...Ignore the red spot under her chin, I've been trying to get it to go away but it's stubborn, it's a dry patch in her neck rolls! It's kind of funny because she's tiny but she still has neck rolls! As you can see, she's doing great at sitting up, she loves sitting and playing with a few toys and watching crazy man Micah run around.

And now a few of Micah playing in the backyard. He didn't want me taking his picture but I won!! He's growing so quickly, I can hardly believe he's already 2 1/2 years old, I just keep wondering where the time has gone.

No comments: