Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas tree and a blog


Christmas tree
Originally uploaded by zac.morton
Here is our Christmas tree this year! The ornaments are not evenly placed as Micah moves them and the most important ones were placed out of his reach. He feels the need to "work on the tree", and I have no idea what this actually means except he touches the tree and makes everything shake.
On another note, we bought a new car this weekend for me and it has an mp3 input and I love it! It makes listening to my mp3 player so much easier and clearer. I will never buy another car without one!
We're headed to Dallas on Monday to spend time with friends and family, we get to see Amy & meet Ava and I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

The Vandy's said...

so--you didn't say what kind of car you got!!!!! :)

Casey Garrison said...

Oh, how sad. This picture is before the death of the pickle ornament. :( We'll have to find another one.