Sunday, April 01, 2007

Playing in Emmie's room and the weekend

Micah figured out last week that he could climb into the crib on his own. I found him in the crib jumping and watching tv! I think he wanted to break the bedding in for Emmie and make sure it was comfortable.
Matthew & Amanda visited us this weekend and the boys played in Emmie's room and Matthew even slept in her bed. We put him on the floor first but he requested to "sleep in the little bed". It was so funny to listen to him because he just kept saying "I sleep in the little bed". Both boys enjoyed climbing in the bed and jumping together! I'm sure Amanda was thrilled for Micah to teach Matthew to climb like a little monkey. Micah also tried to teach Matthew how to open doors, I know for sure Amanda doesn't want Matthew to know that yet. Micah has figured out how to put his hand on the side of the knob and pull it so it will open, poor Matthew tries to open it correctly and can't do it yet. I told Amanda to enjoy the time until he go in any room he wants!
The boys also played cars and trucks all weekend. Matthew taught Micah about all the cars from the CARS movie and Micah introduced Matthew to Thomas the train! They also played outside on the slides and had fun. Micah loved to call Matthew's name, which sounds more like "Maschew". It's really cute, he also kept going in closets and calling his name as if he was playing hide-and-go-seek. Matthew had no clue what he was doing but did think it was funny Micah was calling his name! Here are a few pictures of them sliding together...Micah is pushing Matthew down the slide in one!

No comments: