Christmas lights
I am so excited that it's finally Christmas time, I love all the lights and decorations. Well, most of the decorations but I would love to find out why so many think decorating is throwing lights on their house whether they look good or actually fit on the house. We have neighbors that literally have a ball of lights sitting on their roof because they ran out of roof line to put the lights on. The strand just goes to the end of the gable and then piles on the roof in a ball...seriously??
I'm lucky, Zac lives for Christmas lights and he was crazy enough this year to decorate our house, the entire front elevation! I think the top gables are actually a 3rd story! He did confess after finishing that next year he'll figure out how to anchor himself for safety! I'm going to try to take a few more pictures but you get the idea!
Here is the front of the house.
Here is backyard with the finished deck, stained and with a cover that's not showing. The lights are awesome in the evenings.
And last....here are the stockings hung on the mantel. Ignore the toys at the bottom of the picture!





No comments:
Post a Comment