Emerson
Emmie is now 16 months old and surprised me yesterday by wanting to go pee in the potty. She kept going in there and wanting to take her pants off so I figured what's the harm? Well folks, she did it, she peed on the potty and not just once or twice...three times! Now I am not crazy thinking she's ready to train, but I will make sure I put her on there when she wants to try. We'll see maybe it will be easier than Micah.
Not much exciting is going around here. We went to MOPS today and the kids did pretty well. Micah did great of course and reported to have had "so much fun"! Emmie cried when I dropped her off but she made it the entire time and her teacher said she did well. She was crying by the time I got there but she was really tired and ready to go home!
Micah is still taking swim lessons on Tuesday mornings and he loves it! I love the school because they are awesome about teaching him the techniques to swimming before he can actually swim. He is learning all the parts to it and when he's ready to take off he'll do great!
That's all the news I can think of right now but I'll be back as I think of things!





No comments:
Post a Comment