Friday, September 05, 2008

Playing kids

While I was cooking dinner last night the kids were playing together in the cabinets. Micah likes to pretend that the cabinets are his car and get in and out so of course Emmie follows his lead and climbs right in. They had tons of fun until Em got her finger in the cabinet door. She calmed quickly but was very hesitant from then on!

I found a lady selling a skunk costume on Craigslist for a cheap and here is my little model with the top on. I stuck it on her before we left for MOPS this morning and she actually asked to put it on again when we got home! The bottom has a patch that says "little stinker", very appropriate!




Today was our first day at MOPS, both kids did okay. I didn't get paged to pick them up so I guess that's a good day. Emmie cried a lot but the teachers seemed to think it was worse when other parents came to get their kids, like she was waiting for me and I didn't come. Micah also cried a little bit but the teacher said he was sweet and calmed quickly. This was only the first week but I enjoyed time without the kids and I'm praying the kids continue to do well and enjoy the time also.

We are planning a relaxing weekend and hoping to enjoy Zac being home. He has plans to finish the top for the deck and I'm looking forward to the project being done and enjoying the space outside!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Whitney - it has been so long! You're kids are precious!!! I hope you and your family are doing well! I'm so glad I found your blog through Casey's!

It's so good to see you!!

Allison McClendon
www.livelaughlovefortoday.blogspot.com