...it's coming
We had a very busy past few months. We've had a major problem with our new house...there are 3 trusses in our master bath that are not level. They came in on June 23rd and busted the tile, backer board and sub floor and "repaired" it. The title guy finally came last Wednesday to lay the tile and get the bathroom back to normal and guess what? I saw his level and my floor wasn't level. I called the builder and said they were not settting the tile until everything was perfect. We've been out of a bathroom since the 23rd of June...this is crazy. They came again today to bust the backer board and subfloor with another framer to fix it. I've been assured that it will be done by Friday so we can have our bathroom back, I pray that's right as my parents are coming next week and we really need the full use of both bathrooms with showers!
All this to say, I've felt very unsettled and crazy around the house and have felt like I don't have any free time to post or get anything else done. I'm busy entertaining the kids while workers go in & out all day. I pray there is an end in sight!
Here is a photo slide show of a bunch of pictures from visiting my parents, the caverns, painting Emmie's toes. Micah is wearing noise reducing ear muffs to help him with the noise of the fireworks...there are probably others that need an explanation but I'll have to post that later.
This is a test post of the smilebox photo show. Let me know if you think I should keep looking for a way to post lots of pictures. This post is also not proof-read as I need to get Em from her nap...forgive my crazy mistyping!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |






1 comment:
Hey, I love Smilebox...it's super easy and it has tons of slideshows. One downside is that there aren't that many options for slideshows with more than about 25 pics and there are even fewer options for more than 50 pics. Other than that I love it. I paid the $39.99 for the year and I have already gotten more than my money's worth in slideshows...plus my mom loves that she can print the pages for her scrapbook!
Post a Comment