Amanda & Matthew Visit
Amanda & Matthew came on Monday and stayed until Thursday morning. The boys had so much fun together and loved playing. I'm not sure either one ever stopped talking or running around. They chased each other, talked and played hours of cars & trains. The boys even managed to have their own conversations. At one point Micah told us that Matthew missed his Nana...it's so funny because no adult had told Micah anything about Matthew's Nana so they must have talked about it. The time they were here was so much fun for everyone, but I must admit I was amazed at just how much noise two boys can make! It's exhausting to listen to their crazy noise. I was so pleased at how well they play, there were very few, if any, times when Amanda or I had to intervene because they were fighting. Micah tries to get Matthew to do all the strange things he loves to do...for example Micah loves sitting in the front windows and so he got Matthew to do it too. Here are the silly boys...
We had loaned out our bumbo seat and got it back the other day. This picture is the first time I put Emmie in it! She did so great and held her head up high and steady. I was really surprised because Micah was much older when he first sat in it and he didn't really like it. Of course as soon as Micah saw her in it he needed it. He's so silly, he was trying to climb the cabinets to get to her and later grabbed his book, squished his butt in it and read a book. He's a silly boy.

The last picture is just a funny one I caught the other day. I sat Emmie down on the chair to grab something before I fed her and saw Micah carefully climb up, sit down and talk to her. She's just so funny, she loves watching and listening to him.





No comments:
Post a Comment