Staying at home!
We have been busy these past few weeks. For the first time since Emmie was born we've had no visitors for almost 2 weeks, and while we've enjoyed the time alone we're excited about having visitors again soon. I ventured out to Target yesterday by myself with both kids and we actually all survived and had a nice time. I wore Emerson in a Moby Wrap that I bought so I could use and have my hands free to keep Micah in control and to shop. It worked great and she actually fell asleep while we were shopping. I think that would be wonderful, being carried around Target looking at all the great stuff and then just drifting to sleep!
Emerson has been doing great lately about going down for her naps and she has lengthened her night sleep. This week she has been sleep from around 9pm to a little after 5am. I am loving all the uninterrupted sleep this early, she was 7 weeks on Tuesday. Micah did the same thing around this age and I was expecting worse from Emmie but we worked at it and I have been rewarded with another good sleeper!
I caught this cute picture of Micah in Zac's lap watching tv the other day and once I gave them Emmie to hold, I couldn't resist taking a picture!
This morning Emmie was in a great mood and would smile and coo at almost anything so I put on her changing table and got this cute picture!





1 comment:
Too cute...look at those cheeks...makes ya just want to kiss em!
Post a Comment