IT'S OFFICIAL AGAIN!
It's official, I went to the doctor again this morning and they did another quick ultrasound and she's still a girl! The ultrasound was very clear again and she's definitely a girl. The rest of the appointment was pretty boring, just the glucose testing for gestational diabetes and blood work. Everything looks great with the baby, she's growing and getting bigger. Micah is accepting the idea of a new baby, he knows his playroom is Emmie's room and seems okay so far. Micah got to stay at home with Zac during this appointment and I'm sure he had fun on this rare occasion that it's just Dad & Micah at home!





1 comment:
Oh good, I'm glad there weren't any surprises at the doctor. :-) I love how your decorating the room, if I had a girl I would pick the same colors, so cute!
Post a Comment