Fun weekend

My parents and sister were here visiting us this weekend. Micah had so much fun and even learned to say G.G. & Casey. He has some word for Granpda but it's strange, something like Guck!
Micah had fun with his new shoes, he got crocs and this is what you get if you leave Granpda to dress Micah. He put on the pants without realizing the shirt was a onesie! Oh well! He liked wearing Aunt Casey's shoes on his feet and his crocs on his hands.
Grandparents always let them do really fun stuff! He got to wear Grandpa's glasses too! He loved them, but did not want to smile for a picture. He was so cute in them.
I have a few more pictures to download, hopefully I'll get to that tonight.






1 comment:
I sure hope Dad's dressing skills aren't a genetic thing, as I'm already scared of how Matt will dress our future kiddos. I imagine it'll be very similar to this though :)
Post a Comment