Friday, April 07, 2006

11 months

After much harassment from well meaning and obviously nosy friends, I am updating Micah's site. We're flattered everyone is so interested in Micah, but he keeps his mommy so busy she can't always find the time to post about him.
Here are a few pictures of him over the past month. We can't decide who he looks like, sometimes it's Mom, sometimes Dad and sometimes Grandpa.


Micah is already 11 months old! It's hard for Zac & I to imagine he's getting so old so quickly. He is looking more and more like a toddler and less like a baby. We have made the transition to whole milk from formula surprisingly easily. He doesn't seem to care what is in his bottle so long as he gets a bottle. He is pretty attached to the actual bottle but we are down to 2 bottles a day and will be weaning him completely soon.

He still has 8 teeth, no more, but we're thinking he'll cut molars in the next few months. He is "cruising" around every piece of furniture and can stand alone for about 30 seconds at a time. I'm not too excited about him learning to walk, it will be bitter sweet for all us. I'm not anxious for him to be getting into anything more than he already is. He is currently doing what I call "fishing" he walks around tables that he can't see the tops of and drags his hand across them trying to see what he can knock off.

Today he started hanging from our breakfast nook table, he grabs it with both hands a lifts his feet off the ground. It's really cute, but he's not very good at getting himself back down. He newest thing is the fish face. He's not meaning to make the actual face, but it ends up looking like a fish face. It's too cute!

No comments: