Monday, October 24, 2005

Mommy's big helper

Micah was a huge help today with laundry...here is what he did while I folded clothes. He was in his exersaucer and started fussing so I put him in there thinking that something new would keep him quiet. It worked and he started making funny faces as always.
There is also a new video of him "dancing" in front of the mirror. Zac thinks he is stepping, like he's walking, but that didn't really look obvious in the video.

We had our first day when we didn't go outside at all. It was too cold today and Micah wore his jammies all day. I think he might have been a little crazy from no fresh air, but hopefully the wind will die down and we can at least sit outside again soon. Here are a few other shots I took that I think are really cute.

No comments: